Next Baby Clothing – Haul

img_2253

Its summer!! which means all our clothes are currently in the wrong season!.. Oh how I miss you winter and your giant cozy jumpers..

So in the spirit of the impending summers heat… I went shopping for baby clothes… you know… besides getting myself that isn’t a jumper..

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

Buy Here

1.jpg
Buy Here

I think the blue spotty with the collar is my favorite, when R wears it she reminds me of a Little Sister from the game Bioshock.

Its strange having R in proper clothes now, she was in sleepsuits for such a long time that I never imagined her dressed in ‘people’ clothes but now that shes in them its given me more reason to buy more baby clothes!!

Which one is your favorite?

1. Alice Spake
    May 31, 2017 / 10:23 am

I love Next Baby Clothes! My mum has already been buying bits ready for when our bump makes his appearance! xx

2. May 31, 2017 / 10:47 am

I’m loving the little green flowery number. I always picture dresses like that worn on little girls running through meadows 🙂

3. May 31, 2017 / 6:12 pm

I love the top one! It definitely feels strange not dressing them in sleepsuits anymore. I have some beautiful ones that she’s just not getting the chance to wear as it’s too hot at night for them now.

4. May 31, 2017 / 7:33 pm

I love the first one and the green floral dress, they’re so pretty!! It’s posts like these that make me RIDICULOUSLY jealous, boy clothes are nowhere near as nice!

May 31, 2017 / 10:58 pm

I found that the other way around sometimes, when I had my first girl there was nothing I liked but loads of wonderful boy stuff but I have always found Sainsburys to have brilliant boy clothes 🙂

5. June 1, 2017 / 8:58 am

Absolutely love the smocked dresses. Next, for me has always been very hit and miss and I find myself either loving everything or having nothing take my fancy at all. I’ve been looking at the last one for a couple of days now and I think I need it. What sort of material is it? Cotton or jersey type material?

Gee

June 1, 2017 / 9:05 am

It’s 100% cotton, it’s really lovely and light, I always do my next shops online for convenience and I’m less likely to grab everything hah!