November Monthly Favorites

img_5949

Another month has swung past us, why must this year go so slowly? but one month ends means another monthly favorites, I did a poll on my twitter about if I should stick to my plan and start monthly favourites in January OR do one for the rest of the year and all the votes said do November and December as well..

DSC_0082

Here we go…

DSC_0081

Home – These two candles from Next are by far my new favorite scents! Mulled Wine and Gingerbread, I got them in a bit of a wim and was a little worried they would be to sickly as some scented candles can be, but while they are strong in wax form once lit they are wonderfully subtle scented and are delightful! If you see them please try them out, there is reed defuses too in the same scents, they do a little gift set too which you can try all the scented candle range.

DSC_0083

Treats – Its that time of year, hot chocolate season and I have been obsessed with these lovely little things from Options, strawberry flavored and delicious! I found them when I was doing Slimming World a few years back and have loved them since! they taste very similar to the strawberry creme you get in the selection boxes.

DSC_0085

Beauty – Two for this month, or three depending on how you look at it, these two eyebrow products are my absolute favorite, I have tried everything going besides getting microblading and these have been the two best ones I have used, one is a mascara for your little eyebrow hairs and the other is a pencil.

Imperal Leather do this amazing bath product, I found it last year but in a bubble bath form and they have also got a shower cream version which I needed to get! it smells exactly like cherry bakewells, you can smell the pastry! its delightful!

DSC_0087

Baby – I am obsessed with baby clothes, and seeing as my little girl is called Robin, I have taken the opportunity to go out there and find all the clothes I can with robins on them, this one is from Boden but I found it on ebay, its so pretty in person and she looks cute while wearing it! I have found a few more Boden items on ebay which I will definitely show you when they arrive. who can resist that cute red breasted bob!

DSC_0086

Entertainment – Gaming again for my entertainment, we dont really watch much tv in our house but we do play a lot of games and lately I have been sitting down enjoying Rainbow Six Siege with a few friends on my xbox, its a lot of fun, you have four game modes, Terrorist Hunt, Protect the Hostage, Extract Hostage and Disarm Bomb and the aim of it all is to win hah, it has an offline mode which you play with 4 other people against bots OR if you are feeling adventurous there is a multiplayer mode which you play against other people around the world. I have had so much fun on this game lately and there is a new update coming soon with three new characters you can play as. exciting times haha

Animal Crossing New Leaf on the good old DS, which Mr S got me for christmas last year, I keep forgetting about it but once in a while I pick it up and play it like crazy, its just coming to the end of the year in my little town and the snow is starting to fall, you are a Mayor in charge of a town, you have to help build things and talk to the villagers who change often.. its really relaxing and i’m trying to get into a routine where I play it every day so I don’t put it down and forget to pick it up again in a months time.. if you have a DS I highly recommend you pick it up as its just such a lovely little game to take your mind off things.

Music

‘I feel sexy and free, like glitter is rainin’ on me’

While this is now classed as ‘old’ its such a lovely upbeat song that I have listened to a lot lately, nothing special about it, its just a lot of fun to dance to.

and that’s it

1. November 29, 2017 / 10:06 am

Oh my. You have some great picks for a monthly favourite post. The Cherry Bakewell bubble bath sounds amazing.

2. November 29, 2017 / 10:15 am

I NEED those candles in my life! They sound amazing!

3. November 29, 2017 / 11:27 am

Oh my goodness I love the items mentioned especially the Options hot chocolate ! And also candles ( however I haven’t tried Next yet)

Brilliant post !

4. November 29, 2017 / 11:28 am

I love the robin print, it’s so cute! And I’ve to try those candles! x

5. November 29, 2017 / 1:45 pm

Love this post! Totally agree on the song and I love these candles from Next! πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

6. November 29, 2017 / 1:58 pm

I have been loving the new Animal Crossing game on the iPhone. I used to play the original back on my DS Lite years and years ago, I must say, it’s much better than the new phone version but… it’ll have to do! Its kind of got me eyeing up second hand DS’s on Ebay…
    I’m hoping they update the IOS game so it’s more interactive multiplayer like it used to be on the DS. Where you could actually see your friends running around live!
    Much love, Caitylis x x

7. November 29, 2017 / 6:00 pm

I love this post! I have seen some of your favourates that I HAVE to go and try! The thought of smelling like a cherry bakewell makes me mouth water

Jade
    X

8. November 29, 2017 / 6:24 pm

Ooohh candles and treats, that’s a favourite every month!

9. November 29, 2017 / 9:18 pm

I LOVE the thought of a monthly favourites – I am totally going to adopt this idea if you don’t mind πŸ™‚

Author
      December 1, 2017 / 9:10 am

I couldn’t get into it, It felt like to much of a β€˜mobile’ game if you get me..

10. November 30, 2017 / 8:56 pm

I definitely need to pop into Next and check out the candles, those two scents sound amazing! x

11. December 1, 2017 / 1:29 pm

i’ve been thinking about pulling my ds out again for some animal crossing… lol awesome favorites, those candles so amazing.

12. December 1, 2017 / 1:48 pm

SOME REALly great picks here!! I’ve never had a candle from next, so I’ll have to go and treat myself! Also, love the little Robin dress! x

13. December 2, 2017 / 12:33 pm

I am in love with the Cadbury’s Strawberry sachets, they taste so good! πŸ™‚ xx

Yasmina | The July Journal

14. December 2, 2017 / 2:59 pm

I LOVE the robin outfit! I think it’s so cute that you call her Robin too. Gives it such a special meaning!

15. December 7, 2017 / 5:47 pm

Again, the photos you’ve taken here are so lovely! Great monthly favourites haul. I need to get that Mulled Wine candle, can’t believe I’ve not seen it before. :O I’ve been using the Browdrama gel for around two years now and I wouldn’t be without it, such a great product. I love that cherry bakewell shower gel too, it smells so good!