A to Z – W is for Writing.

Writing –

Writing has always been something I’ve done, I used to have diaries and notebooks that I’d sit and write in daily, silly notes and observations, I however would dread to read what I wrote at the wonderful age of 14 in my little green notebook.. a bit like how I cringe at the thought of stumbling onto my old fan fictions that I once wrote.

I think its probably why I enjoy blogging, I have mentioned many times before that I used to do it privately on a website known as Livejournal, I was on that site for many many years and documented much of my life on there.. I even remember writing a post after I had my chemical pregnancy, I wish I could find that again because it would be interesting to see my view then and compare it to my view now.

Writing for me is like a release, I can express my feelings a lot better in writing, my phones notepad app is full of silly little ideas for stories or future blog posts.. but I always find that writing is really important for your mental health, getting things on paper and out of your head.

1. December 7, 2017 / 12:28 pm

Writing is such a great way translating emotions and connecting with the reader. It’s also a good way to release negative emotions and also a good source for reference.

2. December 7, 2017 / 12:43 pm

This was such a wonderful post. Personally I’m not that great of a writer but I love writing lists!

3. December 7, 2017 / 3:25 pm

I had a Livejournal in the early 2000s & there was such an amazing community on there. I used to write everything on my page. Wish it was still as popular but it kinda died when everyone started public blogs instead. I still visit OhNoTheyDidn’t for all my celeb gossip haha xx

4. December 7, 2017 / 4:49 pm

I love writing too, so much. I used to bosh out stories I made up on WattPad? (I think that’s what it was called?) I would love to be able to find them again and have a read!
    Much love, Caitylis x x

• December 7, 2017 / 4:50 pm

I used to think radio on wattpad too! Was never brace enough to write haha!

5. December 7, 2017 / 4:51 pm

I do this too. I have like 10,000 notepads scattered around my house with silly little ideas and notes. It’s become an obsession

6. December 7, 2017 / 4:52 pm

I’ve always written too as it’s such a great release. I’m very lucky to be able to do something I love so much as my day job!

7. December 7, 2017 / 4:54 pm

Writing has always been a release for me too. It really helps my mental health!

8. December 7, 2017 / 6:24 pm

Writing is just the best. I feel like I can express myself better with written words too 🙂

9. December 7, 2017 / 7:17 pm

I totally agree with you that writing is so good for the mind! I used to write on livejournal too!!

10. December 8, 2017 / 1:09 pm

I love writing, I’m not great at it. But it’s my outlet and relaxes me so much.

11. December 8, 2017 / 4:52 pm

Writing and reading always make me escape the real world and as you said, it’s very good for your mental health as well x

12. December 9, 2017 / 8:43 am

I love writing but I never used to! I think having a love for blogging as really helped to improve my writing and make me enjoy it 🙂 xx

Yasmina | The July Journal

13. December 9, 2017 / 1:38 pm

I also like writing! Although I have been so behind these days!

14. December 9, 2017 / 8:36 pm

I love writing too, it’s an amazing release! You’re an incredible writer, I love this post!

15. December 10, 2017 / 1:52 pm

I love this post. Writing can be such a positive way to cope with everyday life and voice your emotions.

16. December 11, 2017 / 11:01 am

I discovered my love to write when I started blogging, I love jotting down my feelings and thoughts x

17. December 11, 2017 / 5:30 pm

I had notebooks full of poems and short stories when I was a teenager. I used to anonymously submit them, and won a few contests too. I think I’d be too afraid to read them now… I was going through a dark time lol.

18. December 11, 2017 / 7:44 pm

I feel totally the same about writing. My blog and being so creative has been a wonderful outlet for me!