- Share 12 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 12 questions.
- Tag 12 Bloggers (if you can).
- I met Princess Ann.
- I cannot keep plants alive and tend to just get fake ones because I love flowers.. but I just end up murdering them.
- Spiders scare me, apart from one, Penny the bathroom spider, shes doesn’t move from her spot and has kept my bathroom free of flies!
- I write fanfiction.
- I met my husband when I worked on a hot food counter, I refused to give him three free sausages as he didn’t want the hot chicken in the part of our deal that day.. the rest is history!
- My favorite game is Skyrim, closely followed by Bioshock and The Division.
- I can get extremely reminiscent about the past and often try to recreate things for my children to have the same wonderful memories.
- I trust to easy.
- I also forgive to easily, I am usually the first person to reach out to someone if there has been a disagreement.
- I am proud of my right to vote and I intend on making sure my children are equally proud of it too
- My most played song on iTunes is Shine by Take That
- My first stupid crush was Elton John when I was about 10! His songs are just wonderful!
- What are your favourite things about Winter?
The temperature, I cannot deal with the heat so once winter appears I am in my happy place.
- What is your favorite Winter outfit?
A nice skirt and some cozy boots or a big hoodie and skinny jeans.
- What is your favorite Winter Food?
Lamb Stew.. but then again that’s my favorite for any other time of year so…
- What is your favorite Winter Drink?
I am an avid tea drinker, summer or winter its a tea all around, and it HAS to be English Breakfast!
- What is your dream way to spend a Winters Day?
Hiding inside, movie on, cuddled under a cozy blanket.
- How do you like to do your makeup in the Winter?
Simple and easy, I had to stop wearing eyeliner because of my eyes watering all the time so its basic mascara, eyebrows and foundation.. boring but practical for me.
- What are you hoping Santa brings you?(if after Christmas what did you get)
Anything Pusheen related!
- What are the first three things that remind you of Winter?
The smell of a frosty morning, Roasting vegetables and just the dark
- What is your favorite Winter Song?
I am going to assume that this means Christmas Song, then its Shaken Steven’s Merry Christmas Everyone.
- What is your favorite Winter Memory?
Probably my sons first Christmas, which was a white one.. couldn’t have been a better one.
- What is your favorite Winter Scent?
Winter Spice from Next and Candy Cane Forrest from Yankee Candle
- Finish this sentence… If I could have anything this Christmas, it would be…
To have my whole family together.
I TAG :
and thats it, I cant wait to read everyone answers!
Until next time