World Enviroment Day is on June 5th, such an important day to really raise awareness for the fact that we are causing so much damage to our beautiful world, I was tagged by the wonderful Katie over at her blog Living Life Our Way to do this tag, here is also a handy little link to the UN website which gives plenty of information regarding the day itself.
How to Play
The major issue of plastic pollution has been gaining much awareness lately, thanks to numerous documentaries and high profile campaigns. As we wake up to the level of destruction to our planet caused by single- use plastics, people are increasingly switching to reusables. Hooray! Join us in this global game of tag by sharing photos of your reusables to help #beatplasticpollution Let’s play!
All games have rules These ones are very simple…
1. Take a photo of between 1- 3 reusable items that you personally have switched to, in order to help tackle plastic pollution.
2. Caption your photo with a short message to raise awareness.
3. Also include your top tip for beating plastic pollution.
4. Share your photo and caption, along with your top tip, tagging at least three other people.
5. Please also link back to me in your blog post and tag me on social media, thank you!
My Top Tip –
Keep all your reusable shopping bags in the boot of the car so you aren’t then forced to get another one when out shopping.
I only really have two things at the moment, I am looking at getting new wooden tooth brushes but for now we have changed to using metal reusable straws which I keep in my nappy bag and reusable water bottles, while they are plastic, I don’t throw them away after use.
Tag your next! –