A new year a new you? Sure whatever.. this year I’m trying something different, I am going into it fresh from a separation and pending divorce and proudly lone parenting my beautiful children with ease and grace.
So what goals do I have for this year?
A few actually, many of them I’ve already achieved before the last year actually finished but I will include them here just so I can share with you, most of these, if you follow me on twitter, I’ve already shared as part of my pinned post about New Years resolutions and I really felt that I want to share them here too so I can keep a better track of them
Here are my 2019 goals, the ones I’ve achieved already are the piercings and I feel like I’m getting my depression under control now and I have taken steps to learning to drive.. in fact my first lesson is today (Sunday 6th) and I’m so excited!
- Squash my anxiety and go out more
- Get the piercings I want done
- Go to comic con in cosplay
- Go to RTX London
- Be a red head again
- Become a happier me and defeat my depression
- Continue losing weight and take up some form of exercise
- Pay off my Next account and close it
- Wear more bright colours
- Go away for longer
- Meet my friend Becca and have a good time together
- Learn to drive and get a purple car
- Get a bigger home for my family
- Get another mainecoon
- Learn to love myself before any other man
- Find happiness elsewhere
- Be fearless
I hope I can achieve all of these on this list for this year, 2018 ended so horribly that I hope 2019 ends with smiles, laughter and happiness!
Here’s to another year of me 🙂