Worst Pram I Have Owned.

Now, over my 7 years of parenting I have owned a few prams, some have been the best that I have ever owned… but there was one that I regret buying..

My list of prams that I have had are..

• Graco Mosaic
  • Quinny Buzz 3
  • Obaby tandem sport
  • Quinny Buzz xtra
  • Bugaboo Frog
  • Icandy Peach 2

I know compared to others that it is both a small amount of prams and a large amount of prams, but keep in mind this is over a 7 year period and prams do break or get damaged, my Graco for example had a high speed impact of an idiot on a pushbike when my son was 10 weeks old, he was fine thankfully but the poor pram had to go, I didn’t even notice the big dent in the side until I got home…

But I am not calling that brown rickety pram the worst… by far the worst pram I have ever owned has been the Obaby Tandem Sport..

71bZCCJ6W6L._SL1500_I wanted to get the Phil and Teds tandem, I liked the idea of it being a front and back pram, easy for shopping, so because of the price we decided to get the obaby’s version.. and I honestly have regretted ever since..

At first it was fine, but a few weeks went by and I noticed that one of the wheels had become loose, and no matter how hard I pushed it would not click into place, I had my mum look at it and it turned out that it had a small fault on the wheels, it the pole that kept the wheel secure was short by 9mm!

I of course contacted the company, and after going around in circles going nowhere I posted on their Facebook page about the problem… only to be blocked!!! In the end I ended up throwing the blasted thing out and as my son who was 2 at the time was confident in walking, I used the Quinny Buzz 3 that I got after the Graco accident, I also got him a little buggy board which he loved..

I then found many horror stories from obaby many being the same issue that I dealt with..

I am not saying that all obaby prams are crap, but in this case, this was the single worst pram I have ever owned, I wish now that we had paid the extra £30 and got the Phil and Teds tandem!

What has been your worst pram?

1. August 4, 2017 / 11:35 am

This post is awesome I hope you don’t mind me sharing with a few friends expecting 🙂

2. August 4, 2017 / 1:18 pm

I didn’t know they were called “prams” in the U.K.–we call them strollers! I honestly don’t remember being in one as a kid…

3. August 4, 2017 / 3:05 pm

Their response to you reaching out on Facebook says everything I would need to know for a company – customer service like that means you aren’t getting my money!
    Britt | http://alternativelyspeaking.ca/

4. August 4, 2017 / 7:33 pm

I can’t believe they blocked you, how unprofessional!

5. August 5, 2017 / 6:40 am

Oh my that’s horrible. Such a great way to show how much they value their customers and products. xx

6. August 5, 2017 / 10:28 am

We’re lucky that we’ve only ever had one pram. An emmaljunga which has done both my kids. I love it. Is so light and easy to push!

August 7, 2017 / 8:21 am

We had planned on using the older quinny for my third but my mum wanted to buy me a brand new one, if the basket wasnt so small id probably still be using it

7. August 5, 2017 / 12:30 pm

Omg how awful. Can’t believe they blocked you on Facebook, how rude!!! I’ve been lucky to never have had a bad pram but a few bad buggies. They were just cheap at £20 so it’s my own fault but man they were hard to push. It was like being at the gym pushing the toddler in them!

8. August 5, 2017 / 10:41 pm

That’s awful that they blocked you! Terrible customer service

9. Scandi Mummy
    August 6, 2017 / 8:38 am

I can’t believe the company blocked you, what terrible customer service. Sorry you had a bad experience x

10. August 6, 2017 / 2:23 pm

I cannot believe the company blocked you – that’s ridiculous, have you taken it to twitter as well?!

August 7, 2017 / 8:19 am

i started with twitter and they told me to email them and contact them on facebook, in the end i just gave up, i believe to this day that I am still blocked