Thank you to Britt from Alternatively Speaking for tagging me in this wonderful new tag from Megan Anne it fits perfectly into my blogtober content for this month so how could I resist, her original post is here if you fancy taking a look!
Now onto the questions –
- What is your favorite Fall scent? – Just as the weather changes here in the UK, its almost time for Guy Fawkes night, when bonfires are lit and fireworks are set off, there is nothing more wonderful than the smell of a cold nights air with a distant bonfire burning away… just writing this I can imagine the sounds of the cracking fireworks.
- Do you prefer apple stuff or pumpkin stuff? – Smell is more pumpkin, I recently got some vanilla and pumpkin hand cream from The Body Shop and its amazing! but the taste of apple is wonderful, so its hard for me to choose there!
- What is one thing that you look forward to every single Fall? – My daughters birthday, she was born on the 28th October and will be turning 6 this year! when shes older I hope she asks for Halloween themed birthday parties! I am all up for that!!
- How do you like to spend the more chilly/cloudy days in the Fall? -I am a massive home body, I live to be at home and wrapped up under a blanket with my favorite Options hot chocolate!
- Which do you prefer: Halloween or Thanksgiving? – seeing as I am English I will choose Halloween, I think i’m the only one in the family who likes Halloween and to much of everyone’s annoyance am slowly growing my decorations each year!
- What is one way you do to embrace the Fall season? – Arm warmers, as soon as the weather changes slightly its arm warmerfest in my house, last year I did a huge order of different ones during the summer.. I just couldn’t wait haha
- What photos would you like to get this Fall season? – Last year we went pumpkin picking and I took a lovely photo of all three of my children in the patch, I really want to recreate that now that R is bigger!
- Favorite childhood memory from this season? – Just returning to school after the holidays and the excitement of the build up to Christmas, getting the scarfs and gloves out and all huddling around the single radiator that works in the school.
- What is your favorite trend (fashion/makeup/etc) so far this season? – ankle boots and dresses! I realize this is the basic bitch of fall/autumn fashion but i love it!
- Describe what the Fall weather really looks like where you live. – Windy, bit wet at the moment, being in England where its pretty much always raining and a nice temperature, I have been so excited for these cooler temperatures since summer started, being a big girl I cannot stand the heat one bit, So I am super glad its finally cooler and fresher!
and thats it,
I tag –
Ive seperated out the questions for the next person so its easier to copy and past 🙂
- What is your favorite Fall scent? –
- Do you prefer apple stuff or pumpkin stuff?
- What is one thing that you look forward to every single Fall?
- How do you like to spend the more chilly/cloudy days in the Fall?
- Which do you prefer: Halloween or Thanksgiving?
- What is one way you do to embrace the Fall season?
- What photos would you like to get this Fall season?
- Favorite childhood memory from this season?
- What is your favorite trend (fashion/makeup/etc) so far this season?
- Describe what the Fall weather really looks like where you live.
and with that I wish you a spooky day!
Until next time