Superdrug Makeup Haul

Last week I needed to go shopping for some much needed makeup, seeing as we dont have very many makeup stores in my town my main stop is always Superdrug, which has plenty to offer in the way of makeup.

Lately I have been into Makeup Revolution products, they are great quality and of course kind to the old purse..

DSC_0098

Now onto the haul.

DSC_0062
DSC_0093

Sally Hansen miracle gel polish – Not one for nail polishes, I usually just have naked nails but I saw this beautiful shade, which is ‘Spice Age’ number 560, and I had to get it, unfortunately I cannot seem to find this exact shade on the website but I am sure you can find it in store if you love it, its a Gel like polish, which I am actually loving as its staying on my nails a lot longer than regular old polish.
DSC_0063

Makeup Revolution Pressed Powder (Translucent) – I am not going to lie, the powder that I currently use is from Poundland, but as I am now running out I needed to grab some more and of course I went with Makeup Revolution, the little pod swivels open, contains the applicator and a little mirror at the back which I love, pressed powder always reminds me of my nan and her little makeup bag.

DSC_0066

Makeup Revolution Focus and Fix eyebrow shaping kit – I dont have eyebrows, well I do, but they are really fair and honestly its a lot of work in the mornings ‘painting’ them on and making them look human rather than a sharpie, but I am always on the look out for different eyebrow things to try, this little pack comes with three different shades of brown and a wax like substance, I am saving this for when I go out at the end of the month, I got this in light medium.

DSC_0072
DSC_0073

Makeup Revolution duo brow pencil – Another brow product, it comes with a pencil shade and a little brush at the other end to help blend everything and I actually like this, I find pencils a lot easier to control than anything else but I think its a bit darker than I like so I may go back and grab the lighter shade.

DSC_0076

DSC_0077

Elf Flawless Finish foundation in Porcelain – I have heard so many people talk about Elf products lately so I had to try some myself and I actually love it, it blends really well and I love the scent of it, the bottles themselves are really small so I grabbed two but I dont think I have barely used much, sorry Rimmel, I have found a new foundation!

DSC_0081

I Heart Makeup Naked Chocolate palette – Not one for palettes I literally dont know where to look when I want to find some nice brown shades, but I love these, I have the chocolate and peaches palette so I thought I couldn’t go wrong with getting this one, and so far its great.. I think i secretly love the packaging with it being shaped like a delicious white chocolate bar, if you are after a great neutral/brown palette I recommend this one.

and thats it, have you tried any of the products that I purchased?

1. November 7, 2017 / 11:58 am

Love all the products! The colour of the nail polish is so pretty and I love the Makeup Revolution palette, the shades are beautiful x

2. November 7, 2017 / 12:31 pm

I really like the ” spice age” nail varnish haven’t tried any of the products mentioned but your post has tempted me …

3. November 7, 2017 / 12:46 pm

I love going make up shopping 😍😍 i love that nail polish color, it’s so perfect for fall!!

4. November 7, 2017 / 1:59 pm

What a lovely haul! I really want to try some more Makeup Revolution products. And I’ve never tried ELF, wish we had them in South Africa .

5. November 7, 2017 / 5:04 pm

Seems like your nail color is a big hit! Love the gel look. I bite my nails too much to have them look like that 🙈

6. November 7, 2017 / 5:13 pm

I love revolution. they’re the brand i go too first. That nail polish is just beautiful and i cant wait to get my own pallet from them. i do recommend their brushes!!

7. November 8, 2017 / 9:56 am

I really should invest in some new make up – I think I still have all of mine since uni!

8. November 8, 2017 / 11:38 am

Wow wow wow love all of the products. This is such a beautifully put together post. Gorgeous snaps! I adore that nail colour and I am all about ELF

9. November 8, 2017 / 12:40 pm

Makeup Revolution are such a good brand, I’ve been so impressed with everything I’ve bought from them xx

10. November 8, 2017 / 4:21 pm

Makeup Revolution have some really good beauty buys and they’re so affordable too aren’t they!

11. November 8, 2017 / 6:05 pm

I am obsessed with Makeup Revolution! The eye palettes are sooo good and cheap too! I love the chocolate bar ones too!!

12. November 8, 2017 / 6:23 pm

I’m so desperate to try anything from Elf but my local Superdrug doesn’t stock them, I’ve heard there products are really good! 🙂 xx

Yasmina | The July Journal

13. November 9, 2017 / 2:31 pm

I’m going to have to try that nail varnish, absolutely love the colour and it’s a winner if it stays on for longer too! I love the highlighters and pressed banana powders that Makeup Revolution do. They’re brilliant value for money, especially the highlighter, and I’ve found that it’s better than more expensive brands too!

14. November 9, 2017 / 9:02 pm

I love the I Heart Makeup stuff, that pallet is to die for!

15. November 9, 2017 / 9:32 pm

I’ve heard a lot of good thinks about the ELF foundation too! I must remember to pick one up next time I’m in town! x

16. November 13, 2017 / 12:04 am

I have some Elf things and they’re great, especially for being so cheap! I just picked up a couple of lipsticks on clearance myself.