December Goals.

ITS DECEMBER AAAAHH!! which just means one thing for me and thats panic buy and panic wrap more toys for my litter and of course, this months goals.

I think I did most of last months, November both felt super long but and rushed by so I didnt get a lot of what I wanted done, I did take more photos which was one of the goals but a few others did get put aside.. but I am here to talk about December and what I would like to achieve this month.

Try to relax more – I worry, way to much, I worry often about worrying which is pretty pathetic, I really want to stop and try my best to not care about things as much as I used too.

Stop Self Doubting – I cant help this one, everyday I doubt myself, if its something to eat or just parenting, I shouldnt wear this because I might look stupid, kind of thing, I need to stop looking in the mirror and calling myself ugly and stupid.. and I am going to try not to do this.. its not good for me and its not good for my children to see mummy so upset about stupid things.

Not let my anxiety get the better of me – for the past, I dont know, six months or so my anxiety has gone through the roof, I am taking Rescue Remedy sometimes daily and I have avoided going into town on my own for a while because of it, I really need to stop thinking the worst is going to happen and just move forward and me more positive.

.. As you can tell the first three are pretty similar, because these all plague me daily and I really want to overcome them in the new year.

Play more games – slightly different, I need to play more games, I tend to go back into my comfort zone with my games and replay the ones I love again, mainly Skyrim, so I want to start trying out different games.. pretty simple.

Be more active – I have slumped in my walking daily, and I need to get back to it, I need to get out and take the kids to school and continue walking afterwards!

And finally

Save Money – pretty obviously one really, it’s a goal for every month but I really want to start putting money aside for rainy days, bills usually take over sometimes but I want to go back to no spend unless needed which worked out pretty well..

And that’s it, I’m hoping to once again give it a go and complete some of these goals for this month, it is a pretty manic month full of family and food but I aim to get some done πŸ™‚

Pinch Punch everyone πŸ™‚

1. December 1, 2017 / 11:51 am

Yeah I’m in panic mode too!! Always am at the beginning of December. Also need to be more active, physically and with my blogging!

2. December 1, 2017 / 11:51 am

These are such good tips. Defo some I need to start living by!

3. December 1, 2017 / 12:20 pm

I need to do all of these things! I can’t believe is December already.. I am not prepared!

4. amielizabethblog
    December 1, 2017 / 12:53 pm

Fab goals! I definitely need to relax more & stop taking on too much x

5. December 1, 2017 / 1:58 pm

Saving money is a good one! We’ve been saving for the past two years for our house deposit, which we can FINALLY *spend* in January! I need to write some goals for myself! One of them being pushing this baby out of me! D:
    Much love, Caitylis x x

6. December 1, 2017 / 2:18 pm

I really love the goal about stopping your self-doubting. I think that’s one that I need to work on as well. Good luck with your goals this month! ❀️

7. December 1, 2017 / 2:22 pm

Saving money is something I need to do too😩

8. December 1, 2017 / 2:56 pm

I think it’s great to have goals to look forward to especially if they are monthly ! Best of luck

9. December 1, 2017 / 2:57 pm

These are fantastic goals! I’m always doubting myself and it needs to stop *sigh* I hope you accomplish all of these!!

10. December 1, 2017 / 3:23 pm

Love your goals, I literally need to do all of this! I can’t believe it’s December now, this year flew by so quickly x

New Lune |

11. December 2, 2017 / 12:34 pm

I definitely need to stop self-doubting too, I find it so easy to put myself down rather than look at what I have achieved. Good luck with your goals πŸ™‚ xx

Yasmina | The July Journal

12. December 2, 2017 / 2:11 pm

I can definitely relate to the self-doubt & anxiety. Self-love can be difficult & it can take a while to accept yourself as a good person. Just keep working at it πŸ™‚ xx

13. December 2, 2017 / 3:08 pm

That’s something I do quite often – doubt myself. I’m working on it everyday though. Super excited for the holidays. Happy December!

14. December 3, 2017 / 8:14 am

These sound like some great goals for the month. Thanks for sharing!

15. December 3, 2017 / 7:03 pm

These goals are so important! Especially the top three!

16. December 3, 2017 / 11:30 pm

These sound like great goals! I know I’m terrible at talking down to myself and not taking compliments, so I think I need to work on that in December! I LOVE playing The Sims. Have you tried? I’ve been playing for the last ten years (at least) and I don’t think I’m going to stop anytime soon!

17. December 4, 2017 / 11:39 am

I’m with you on these! We have a wedding to save for but I also try and stock up on certain things in the sales so it’s a bit hard to save! x

18. December 7, 2017 / 6:02 pm

Great goals. One of mine is to play more games too. I used to love gaming so much but I’ve fallen out of love with it for the past couple of years for no real reason. so I need to get back into it again!