1. Favourite Christmas Movie & Why? – The Wizard of Oz and Love Actually, Oz has always been such a favorute in our home, I used to watch it daily when my nan was alive so I try and watch it once around christmas, it isnt exactly a christmas movie but its still best played at the festive time of year… and Love Actually is one of the few films that can make me cry (which is turning into a bit of a long list hah) cant beat a bit of romantic comedy on a cold winters night.
2. Top 3 Songs On Your Christmas Playlist? – Merry Christmas Everyone by Shakin’ Stevens, Step into Christmas by Elton John and I Believe in Father Christmas by Emerson, Lake & Palmer.
3. Favourite Christmas Tradition? – Saving Muppets Christmas Carol until Christmas Eve, seeing family and stressing over the mess, that’s a new one 😉
4. What Is On Your Christmas Bucket List? – honestly I just want everyone to be happy, I have no need or want for anything…. besides maybe a lie in and a night without the kids.
5. Buddy The Elf or Ebenezer Scrooge? Scrooge hah! There goes Mr Humbug!
6. Best Thing About Being A Parent At Christmas (alternative if not a parent; Favourite Thing About Christmas For You? Just seeing the children enjoy it, we don’t ‘do’ Santa but the magic is very much still there for them.
7. What Is One Present You Asked For As A Child, But Never Received? – anything science like, I loved all the ‘boy’ toys basically but being a girl it was a big no and I ended up with a doll that wet itself! Fun!!
8. Do You Have Any Christmas Eve Traditions? – we do now, a bit like Halloween my mum never really did anything with me for Christmas Eve, I used to go around my dads house and spend Christmas morning there but now that I’m a parent I’m trying to introduce little traditions with my children.. we watch Home Alone, have a nice bath and get into some brand new pj’s, I make some hot chocolate for them and they go to bed a bit later than usual. I’m getting all excited thinking about it now!
9. Which Festive Beverage Tickles Your Tinsel? – I honestly don’t drink but I love the smell of port that my husband sips this time of year.
10. Best Present You Ever Received? – my mum once got me a hair dryer that i still have, she got it for me many moons ago but I was over joyed when I got it as I only used to use hers.
11. Sprouts on Christmas Dinner? Yay Or Nay? – Meh, no opinion on them, I’m a very picky eater so it’s really depends on my mood.
12. What Is Your Ideal Christmas? – not sure, I like how my Christmas is at the minute to be honest, I don’t really want to change much.. this year we will hopefully have a car which is making things much easier, but I like my Christmas, just how it is.
And that’s it, thank you so much for tagging me Rachael, please take a moment and go check out her blog and of course her sparkly Christmas tag too!
I tag –
Until next time